FAEMA E71E wins Good Design Award
- Independent boiler for each group with programmable temperature control.
- Long steam wands, extremely ergonomic and cold touch.
- New patented GTI thermal balancing system ensures perfect extraction, every time.
- Accessible Pump Pressure Adjustment.
- 3 illuminated electromechanical keys for a quick and intuitive selection
- Program brewing time for each group or manually control every shot from pre-infusion timing to extraction.
- New ergonomic and intuitive user interface with modern OLED display.
- Available in BLACK MATT.
Why is it so special
The patented Faema GTI heating system
- New steam wands
- Adjustable pressure setting
- New spray heads
- Hot water wand
- Range steam lever
A better head: The new groups
Thanks to the independent groups, the E71E can manage different coffee varieties, respecting the specific temperatures of each one for optimal extraction. Additionally, the hydraulic circuit with a GTi control system guarantees perfect management of coffee infusion times: a perfect combination for simultaneously ensuring high thermal stability and enhancement of each coffee’s sensory profile. And thanks to the ergonomic and intuitive display dedicated to each of the groups, it is even simpler to interact with the E71E.
A better hand: The new filter holders
The new, redesigned handles (in the wooden version) are designed to offer maximum ergonomics and comfort. In addition, optional new filter holders in the naked and double shot versions will be available, perfectly illustrating the evolution of the extraction method and the experience that the E71E offers baristas.
More imagination: The new wands
Redesigned to offer greater flexibility, the new wands are one of the machine’s most innovative features. Their length has been increased to allow baristas to work with larger milk jugs, while cold touch technology makes the wand grip more ergonomic and secure and facilitates cleaning after use. The articulated wands allow baristas to work in their preferred position with maximum visibility, ensuring perfect frothing every time.
- Every barista can customize certain bodywork elements, such as the rear panel, the heads of the new groups and the covers of the steam taps, as well as the filter holder handles.
- Stainless steel filter holders also available
- Optional backlit back panel
The international jury has selected the prizewinning project of Faema E71E for its “oustanding design”.
Faema E71E, developed in collaboration with Italdesign’s Industrial Design Division, is among the winners of the Red Dot Awards 2019, one of the world’s largest design competitions.